To win one of 5 prizes, sell the most Humana Medicare Supplement Plans.
Qualify with 10 Humana Medicare Supplement Sales starting Nov 1st 2021 - Jan 1st 2022.
What could you win?
The top 5 agents identified with the most sales at the end of the contest can choose one of these amazing prizes!
Apple Watch, Series 6 with GPS and cellular, silver aluminum case with sport band (ARV $529)
Yeti Tundra 110 Hard Cooler (ARV $499.99)
Tumi International Expandable Carry-on (ARV $525)
Medium Green Egg (ARV $699)
Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill /Bronze (ARV $599.99)
- 1ENTRY PERIOD. Entries in the 2022 AEP Med Supp Contest for Tidewater Management Group (the “Contest”) must be submitted, and effective between November 1, 2021, and January 1, 2022.
- 22.ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to Humana Medicare Supplement sales agents (“Agents”) of Tidewater Management Group (i) who have received email invitations to participate, (ii) who have a minimum of 10 qualified sales (OEP, UW, and/or GI), (iii) who are, at the time of entry, legal residents of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, (iv) who are appropriately licensed, contracted and appointed with Humana and meet all applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and requirements, including but not limited to the requirements of the NAIC MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT INSURANCE MINIMUM STANDARDS MODEL ACT, which includes the requirement that the value of the prize must not cause the Agent’s first year commission or compensation to exceed 200% of the compensation they will receive for the policy in the second year, and (v) who have no active DOI violations and are not under current investigation by Humana or Humana Medicare Supplement. Contest not available in Washington state. If the Agent does not meet any of these requirements, as determined by Humana in its sole discretion, the Agent will not be eligible to receive a Winning Agents award.
- 3HOW TO ENTER. No registration is required. Humana Medicare Supplement Sales that occur and are accreted within the Entry Period will be tracked and credited to the applicable agents. Only accreted Humana Medicare Supplement sales count toward the Agent’s total; declined or cancelled sales do not count. Sales must be in effect for 60 consecutive days to count toward the Agent’s total.
All traditional Humana Medicare Supplement products (MIPPA, New MIPPA, Humana Value, and Humana Healthy Living) and Humana Achieve Med Supp count toward Agents’ totals.
Disability U65 sales count toward Agents’ totals ONLY in the following states: CO, FL, IL, IN, KS, ME, MT, MO, OR, PA, WI.
- 4Policies sold in Washington state do not count toward Agents’ totals.
- 5SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Sometime in March 2022, the total number of Humana Medicare Supplement Plan sales for each Agent will be tallied. The five (5) Agents with the highest amount of Humana Med Supp sales will be deemed the Winning Agents.
In the event of ties, the winners will be determined by the greatest overall percentage of underwritten sales written over the contest period excluding declined or cancelled sales.
If ties still exist, the Agents with the highest amount of premium sold will be the Winning Agents.
The Winning Agents will be notified by email shortly after sales are verified (roughly two weeks after the potential winners are selected).
- 6Each Winning Agent will receive his/her choice of one (1) of the following:
•Apple Watch, Series 6 with GPS and cellular, silver aluminum case with sport band (ARV $529)
•Yeti Tundra 110 Hard Cooler (ARV $499.99)
•Tumi International Expandable Carry-on, Style #0228260D (ARV $525)
•Medium Green Egg (SKU 26546) (ARV $699)
•Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill /Bronze (ARV $599.99)
Total ARV of prizes ranges from $2500-$3500, depending on which option each Winning Agent chooses.
Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the Winning Agents.
- 7This is a skill contest so odds of winning depend on the number of participants and the quality of their participation. Sponsor cannot predict the number of entrants or quality of participation.
- 8GENERAL CONDITIONS. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Any entrant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of the Contest will be disqualified. All decisions of Sponsor are final. By your participation in the Contest, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, (ii) agree to release, indemnify, and hold Sponsor, its affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and divisions, and all of their officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Contest, or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize, and (iii) agree that any dispute or claim will be resolved individually and without resort to class action.
- 9LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO DETERMINE IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, including entries not received because of interrupted or unavailable network servers, failed communications networks or equipment, computer hardware or software, or other errors or malfunctions whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Should Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determine that the Contest has been compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, or other causes beyond its control, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or revise the Contest and choose the Winning Agents in a fair and reasonable manner from among all eligible entries submitted prior to termination.
- 10With the exception of each Winning Agent’s name, city, and state, information collected by Sponsor solely in connection with the Contest will not be shared with third parties.
- 11WINNER’S LIST. The Winning Agents’ names, cities, and states can be obtained by sending a request to Contests@Humana.com before May 1, 2022.
- 12The Sponsor of the Contest is Humana Inc., 500 West Main Street, Louisville, Kentucky 40202.