Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company
Life Insurance Policies
Fill out this form to get contracted
Why Should You Sell Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Policies?
- Heritage Protector Level offers a preferred or standard rate class and a face amount option of $2,000 to $30,000
- Heritage Protector Graded offers a face amount option of $2,000 to $10,000
- Benefit is payable from the first day of coverage
- Benefits from chosen policy will never decrease
- Premiums will never increase
- Benefits generally pass tax free to beneficiary
Equitable Life & Casualty Setting the Standard in Senior Protection
- Located in Salt Lake City, Utah
- In business since 1935
- A.M. Best rating of B (fair)
Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Resources
- Agent portal (e-apps, supplies, commissions, and more)
- Fax number: (801) 579-3790
Where Can You Sell This Life Insurance Policy?
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Call Tidewater Management Group today to find out the details on these life insurance policies available to our partners: (888) 622-9122
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (NC & SC FMO) for more details. (888) 622-9122
Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company and their licensed agents are not in any manner affiliated with or sponsored by the federal government, the social security administration, the centers for Medicare and Medicaid services, or the department of health and human services.