BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina
For more than 80 years, North Carolinians have trusted BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina. More than 3.7 million customers – one of every three North Carolinians – rely on BlueCross NC for their health coverage, more than any other insurer based in North Carolina.
Fill Out This Form to Get Contracted
BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina Setting the Standard in Senior Protection
- New in 2019, a mobile enrollment application that can be used on a tablet or smartphone
- Annual face-to-face training on product changes and compliance requirements
- The Blue-to-Blue program gives current members the ability to change plans without underwriting (certain restrictions apply)
- Silver & Fit®, a fitness and healthy aging program, is now available with all Blue Medicare Advantage plans
- TruHearing®, a hearing aid benefit, is now available on all Blue
Medicare Advantage plans
Get Certified with BCBSNC
How To Certify
BlueCross NC will accept AHIP training that is offered through other carriers; however, you MUST log into the BlueCross NC link to get credit with BlueCross NC. Training is $125 for BlueCross NC agents.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (National FMO) for more details at (888) 622-9122.
Tidewater Management Group is an authorized agency for BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina. BlueCross BlueShield is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina and their licensed agents are not in any manner affiliated with or sponsored by the federal government, the social security administration, the centers for Medicare and Medicaid services, or the department of health and human services.