BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
As one of South Carolina's largest employers, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina is a well-established brand. BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina has been offering security to Palmetto State citizens for more than 65 years as the only South Carolina owned and operated health insurance carrier.
Fill Out This Form to Get Contracted
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Setting the Standard in Senior Protection
- Plans for people with diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, and chronic heart failure
- Over-the-counter benefit
- Dental coverage (including dentures)
- Vision & hearing aids
Get Certified with BCBSSC
How To Certify
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina is offering an AHIP Reimbursement Program for the 2019 Annual Election Period. The 2019 AHIP Medicare Advantage certification is a required part of their annual MAPD/PDP agent certification. The course is scheduled for release on June 18, 2018.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina's 2019 agent certification will be available July 25, 2018. Agents can complete contracting now and will be notified by BCBS SC when 2019 certifications are available. Agents will have three weeks from that date to certify.
Active 2019 certified agents will be reimbursed for the cost of the 2019 AHIP course if they meet the following criteria:
- 1Complete AHIP by August 31, 2018
- 2Sell a minimum of 5 MAPD policies (BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Total PPO or Secure HMO plans)
- 3Submit qualifying enrollments between October 1 and December 31, 2018 (for any effective date)
- 4Use the discounted BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina link only: http://www.ahipmedicaretraining.com/clients/bcbssc
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (National FMO) for more details. (888) 622-9122
Tidewater Management Group is an authorized agency for BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina. BlueCross BlueShield is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and their licensed agents are not in any manner affiliated with or sponsored by the federal government, the social security administration, the centers for Medicare and Medicaid services, or the department of health and human services.