Individual & Family Health Insurance Plans
Built from the ground up with Brookwood Baptist Health, Bright Health's simple and affordable health plans connect Alabamians to an extensive network of brilliant doctors.
Would you like to get contracted and receive help for certification?
Appointment & Certification with Bright Health
In order to become ready to sell Bright Health individual and family plans, agents must complete their appointment and certification training. For appointment, you must provide contact information, a copy of Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy (E&O), and if you're appointing under an agency, the agency's tax ID number.
To become certified, you will need to upload your Federally Facilitated Marketplace certification into Bright Health's system. To learn the details on becoming appointed and certified to sell Bright Health's individual and family plans, view the agent appointment and credentialing quick reference guide.
Bright Health Setting the Standard in Individual & Family Plans
- A company that works with providers to ensure that their plans are useful for all clients
- Offers a one-time agent bonus paid per year with a tiered structure, starting at 10 applications
- Members can earn cash rewards deposited directly onto a Bright Health Rewards Visa card for taking advantage of wellness opportunities
- Offers a carefully chosen network of providers through Brookwood Baptist Health
- Preventive care benefits such as regular check-ups, wellness visits, immunizations, screenings, and more
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (National FMO) for more details at (888) 622-9122.