Bright Health is dedicated to providing agents with tools necessary to deliver the best healthcare experience with the help of a carefully chosen care partner network. With plans that were built with trusted healthcare providers, Bright Health strives to design benefits that will improve health and lower out-of-pocket expenses.
Fill Out This Form to Get Contracted
Get Certified with Bright Health
Bright Health has a 12-step agent on boarding process. Be sure to save your AHIP certification on your desktop to have easy access to while you're going through the Bright Health on boarding process, as step 10 requires you to submit your separate AHIP certification.
Our priority is to make it easy for you to represent Bright Health & have 10 easy steps for you to get started. Click here for the Bright Health MAPD certification guide.
About Bright Health
- Founded in 2016
- Headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Bright Health Setting the Standard in Senior Protection
- Silver&Fit fitness program included
- Broker service unit
- Hearing benefits included
- Optional vision and dental benefits available
- Emergency and urgently needed services, as well as land and air ambulance coverage, included on both plans
- Totally transparent customer experience with a fast response time
Bright Health News
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (National FMO) for more details. (888) 622-9122