Medicare Advantage & Part D
Cigna-HealthSpring is a health services company committed to helping our nation's Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries live healthier, more active lives through personalized, affordable, and easy-to-use healthcare solutions.
Fill Out This Form to Get Contracted
Get Certified with Cigna-HealthSpring
Cigna-HealthSpring will again reimburse certification costs for 2019 Medicare Advantage agent certification. To be eligible for reimbursement you must complete your 2019 certification by September 15, 2018 AND sell five (5) net January 1, 2019 effective applications.
Cigna recertification deadline is December 31st.
After meeting those requirements, you’ll be eligible for reimbursement as outlined below:
- 1Complete AHIP Training and all Cigna-HealthSpring required courses to receive $125 reimbursement
- 2Complete Gorman Health Group Training and all Cigna-HealthSpring required courses to receive $99 reimbursement
- 3Complete Pinpoint Medicare Training and all Cigna-HealthSpring required courses to receive $89.95 reimbursement
- Founded in 2000
- Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee
- Medicare Advantage page: https://www.cigna.com/medicare/medicare-advantage/
- Agent portal (learning center, training calendar, resource library, and more)
- Fax: 877-704-8186
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (National FMO) for more details at (888) 622-9122.