Equitable Insurance Company
Medicare Supplement Insurance Policy
Fill Out This Form to Get Contracted
Why Should You Sell the Equitable Medicare Supplement Insurance Policy?
- E-apps and written applications
- Simplified underwriting
- Insureds choose their own doctors and hospitals
- Guaranteed renewable with unlimited lifetime benefits
- Immediate coverage with no waiting period for all plans
- Current health conditions are instantly covered
Equitable Setting the Standard in Senior Protection
- Located in Salt Lake City, Utah
- In business since 1935
- Licensed to conduct business in 45 states and the District of Columbia
- A.M. Best rating of B (fair)
Equitable Medicare Supplement Resources
- Agent portal (e-apps, supplies, commissions, and more)
- Fax number: 801-579-3790
Where Can You Sell this Medicare Supplement Plan?
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
Call Tidewater Management Group today to find out the details on this Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan available to our partners at (888) 622-9122.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (NC & SC FMO) at (888) 622-9122 for more details.
Equitable Life & Casualty Insurance Company and their licensed agents are not in any manner affiliated with or sponsored by the federal government, the social security administration, the centers for Medicare and Medicaid services, or the department of health and human services.