Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company (GTL)
Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Fill out this form to get contracted
Why Should You Sell GTL's Hospital Indemnity Insurance?
- 13+ years in the market
- Observation stays covered
- 1, 3, 6, 10 or 21 benefit day options
- $100 to $750 in daily benefits for hospital confinement
- Guaranteed issue for ages 64 1⁄2 to 65 1⁄2
- Covers short stays of 12 hours or more
- Renews itself after 60 days out of the hospital and pays directly to your client
- Lump sum cancer rider
- Dental/vision rider
- Critical Accident Rider
- Simple yes/no application
- Easy to use e-app
GTL's Expertise in Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Located in Glenview, Illinois
- Founded in 1936
- Zero debt and solid financials
- From January 2016 through August 2018, GTL paid out over $110 million in cancer and hospital indemnity claims
GTL Hospital Indemnity Resources
- Agent portal
(e-apps, supplies, quotes, commissions, and more)
- Fax number: 847-699-8493
Show this to your clients
Where Can You Sell this Hospital Indemnity Insurance?
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Call Tidewater Management Group today to find out the details on this hospital indemnity plan available to our partners: (888) 622-9122
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation.
This Hospital Indemnity insurance is issued by Guarantee Trust Life. This product, [and its features] or [its features, and rider/s] are subject to state availability and may vary by state. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply, for cost and complete details of coverage, please contact us or your agent.