UnitedHealthcare offers health insurance plans to meet the needs of individuals and employers. They also offer dental, vision and many other insurance plans to help keep your clients healthy.
Fill Out This Form to Get Contracted
Get Certified with UnitedHealthcare
Certifications for UnitedHealthcare products open on Monday, June 25th.
Certification modules will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Knowledge Center. You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a passing score of 85%. Once you pass all three prerequisite tests (Medicare Basics, Ethics and Compliance, and AARP), you will be certified to sell both MA and PDP. Don’t forget to certify for Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans and Special Needs Plans to help grow your business.
- Founded in 1977
- Headquarters in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Setting the Standard in Senior Protection
- HouseCalls support and complement your client's regular doctor’s care with a visit to their home from one of UnitedHealthcare's health care practitioners
- Routine vision and hearing
- Fitness membership
- Renew® by UnitedHealthcare includes access to inspiring lifestyle tips, learning activities, videos, recipes, interactive health tools, and more at no additional cost
- Robust prescription drug coverage
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - The information on this website is for agent use only and not intended for use by the general public. Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (National FMO) for more details at (888) 622-9122.