- “Qualifying Business” is a Medicare Supplement policy issued by Central States Indemnity Co. of Omaha (CSI) and /or CSI Life Insurance Company (CSI Life) on or after April 1, 2015 and by May 20, 2015 from an application that is submitted on or after April 1, 2015 and on or before April 30, 2015. “Qualifying Business” shall NOT include any not-taken policies during the free-look period, cancellations or guaranteed issue business that qualifies under the normal 63- day G.I. period.
- To qualify for this incentive, the participant must be contracted through Tidewater Management Group and appointed with CSI or CSI Life and in good standing with CSI and/or CSI Life during the entire period of the incentive program.
- To remain eligible to receive any bonus or benefits under this incentive program, the participant must be the writing agent of record for a minimum of five (5) “Qualifying Business” issued by CSI and/or CSI Life according to these Rules.
- This bonus incentive program will end on April 30, 2015. All bonus checks will be mailed to qualifying participants on or after May 20, 2015.
- The “Top 5” agents as determined by the total number of “Qualifying Business” cases will receive an additional bonus check of $1,000.
- Tidewater Management Group has the exclusive right to change the qualifications and/or rules for this 2015 bonus incentive program at any time, including cancellation of thisincentive program. All decisions by Tidewater Management Group regarding this incentive program and/or its cancellation are final.
- CSI and/or CSI Life has no obligation to sponsor or pay any of the costs or awards for any qualifying participant related to this 2015 incentive program.
- Tidewater Management Group is solely responsible for and will bear all the costs associated with this incentive program.