Guarantee Trust Life (GTL)
Short-Term Home Health Care Insurance Policy
GTL Home Health Care Insurance can help you cover deductibles and co-payments for health care services at home. It includes a Short-Term Aide Benefit, a Prescription Drug Benefit, access to Ask Mayo Clinic online, and a great set of riders.
Fill out this form to get contracted
What is the GTL Home Health Care Insurance Policy?
- Prescription drug reimbursement benefit up to $600 per year
- Short-term home health care aide benefit
- Home health benefits of up to $450 per day
- Access to Ask Mayo Clinic 24-hour nurse line and online clinic
- Riders available include:
- critical accident
- accident and sickness hospitalization
- dental/vision benefits
- return of premium
Setting the Standard in Senior Protection
- Located in Glenview, Illinois
- Founded in 1936
- Solid financials
- GTL Website
Why should you sell it?
- 3 underwriting questions makes an easy application
- Diabetic-friendly hospital indemnity rider
- E-app and paper applications
- Prior hospitalization is not required
- Policy offers restoration of benefits
Call Tidewater Management Group today to find out the details on this short-term home health care policy available to our partners. (888) 622-9122
Where can you sell this home health care policy?
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, DC, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Illionis, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming
FOR AGENT USE ONLY - Cannot be distributed to the public or used in any consumer solicitation.Plans may not be available in all states. Contact Tidewater Management Group (NC & SC FMO) for more details. (888) 622-9122
This is not long-term care insurance. Short-term home health care insurance is issued on Policy Form Series G1670 by Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company, Glenview, IL. This product, its features, and riders are subject to state availability and may vary by state. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. For cost and complete details of coverage, please refer to the outline of coverage.